About Dementia (pamphlets):
- Dementia Support Services [view PDF format]
This brochure contains information about our services for people diagnosed with dementia and their families/whanau
- West Coast Dementia Support Services [view PDF format]
This brochure contains information about our services for people diagnosed with dementia and their families/whanau.
Dementia Canterbury has a designated Worker on the West Coast.
- What is Dementia? [view PDF format]
- Getting a Diagnosis [view PDF format]
- Dementia and Behaviours [view PDF format]
- Positive Communication [view PDF format]
- Challenging Stigma and Staying Engaged [view PDF format]
Alzheimers Society UK
A content rich website with resources relevant to the UK. Apart from demographics and policies, majority of the content about dementia in the factsheets still pertains to the New Zealand context.
Alzheimer Scotland - Action on Dementia
Lots of information and resources about dementia on this website.
Alzheimer's Society Canada
This Canadian website is well resourced with printable brochures and publications pertaining to dementia.
If you require further information, please contact us directly on 03 379 2590 or 0800 444 776, or email email@example.com